Would it be possible to have a countdown timer in this panel after a RW has ended so we know when we can enlist again please.
.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
+Bump. Need to know when I'll be kicked... all ive been told is it's somewhere between last war and next war...
How can democracy flourish under these conditions?
I mean, All hail Supreme Leader bogie!
+
Simple proposal with obvious benefit. Given that a lot of factions will be warring more or less as much as possible, this is worth implementing.
If you click to enlist again it will show you, but I agree it would be nice to have a timer that you didn't need to create an event in the logs just to see.
Yeah, ideally it should show it beforehand. When you click enlist, is there a confirmation button + the cooldown? or does it just immediately enlist you and then show you the cooldown?
Or even one step further, don't allow enlisting until the cooldown is over (unless there is something else that happens during the cooldown that isn't obvious, like starting the matchmaking process? I don't think that's the case though)
You have to enlist to see the timer, and you can indeed enlist before your cool down but it won't actually start searching for a match until the cool down is over.
03:56:11
11/01/22
Hornz has enlisted the faction
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Mentions:
Hornz [2220919]
can you unenlist without any consequences? I mean, can you just flip enlist/unenlist back and forth, like a switch?
I sure hope so. We do it quite frequently here for bug testing. :')
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Yeah I noticed, handy. But yeah would be ideal to have the cooldown showing before enlisting.
*enlists* *bugs out* *matched with faction* *Hornz has been kicked from the faction*
Also R+
yep kinda annoying to have to enlist to see the timer.