[image: media.discordapp.net]
I apologize ahead of time for links to images instead of actual images I can't figure out why but torn is telling me these are invalid and unable to fit inside the post.
For context my name in The Avengers was Blind-hawkeye aka hawkeye in the image above.
Many years I was in The Avengers faction and a few years ago it was sold
Many members were upset that it was sold so the sole owner at the time was Captain America and it was sold for 12b. Then when we wanted the faction back the funds were not all available so members of the faction had to come up with the rest to buy it back and that is the figures in the above image. We all become owners of the faction from that point on.
I was not the most active person around due to real life issues and eventually when I came back full time I noticed that the faction was slowly dying. I ended up joining a new faction, and asked if my share could be paid out.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
As proof I asked to be paid out back in December, the funds were not available at the time apparently.
Some things happened between leaders i was not inside the faction to know the full story, but several leaders split off leaving only a few behind.
I was approached by a player asking if he could buy the current faction i am in and I referred him to Captain America since he might want to sell. To my surprise it was actually sold for a total of 25 billion.
The faction sold about four days ago and I have patiently waited payment, asked him directly when I can expect to see the 12% i was owed for my share and was told "I am still working on who is getting what."
It unfortunately doesn't appear that I will be getting anything right now. I was waiting on a response and found out the whole time he was having a conversation with my current faction leader. I was going to edit this but he didn't care if his name was shown so here is the entire conversation from start to finish.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I was unaware of this conversation until I was shown it. I have been nothing but kind to everyone and have been trying to get Captain America to reply to me with an answer for days.
I suggested the idea of a sub faction and actually was the leader of it. 4 of us put money into it I put 1.6b myself for 3b total cost. We merged into the current faction. I offered to "give" the 1.6b part of mine back to The Avengers if they wanted to keep the faction for further use but no one had the time to run it. I sold the faction for 2.7b and I paid everyone the amount they invested into the faction back and I took the 300m loss. I am a kind and fair person ask pretty much anyone who knows me I have never scammed anyone out of anything before nor do I intend to.
If you have made it this far into the post thanks for reading and just know that you should definitely be aware of Captain America as a huge scammer in this game. That is the point I am trying to make here. If Antish or anyone else wants to come along and share their side of things you are more than welcome.
One last note, 12% of what I would get is 3b, the totals of the leaders who left including myself I believe are about 6.75b so that is a hefty scam. Also the ones other than me who left done so maybe a week before it was sold so it is not like they had been gone for months.
TLDR
We all paid for ownership of a faction
Not everyone is getting their investments back
I apologize ahead of time for links to images instead of actual images I can't figure out why but torn is telling me these are invalid and unable to fit inside the post.
For context my name in The Avengers was Blind-hawkeye aka hawkeye in the image above.
Many years I was in The Avengers faction and a few years ago it was sold
Many members were upset that it was sold so the sole owner at the time was Captain America and it was sold for 12b. Then when we wanted the faction back the funds were not all available so members of the faction had to come up with the rest to buy it back and that is the figures in the above image. We all become owners of the faction from that point on.
I was not the most active person around due to real life issues and eventually when I came back full time I noticed that the faction was slowly dying. I ended up joining a new faction, and asked if my share could be paid out.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
As proof I asked to be paid out back in December, the funds were not available at the time apparently.
Some things happened between leaders i was not inside the faction to know the full story, but several leaders split off leaving only a few behind.
I was approached by a player asking if he could buy the current faction i am in and I referred him to Captain America since he might want to sell. To my surprise it was actually sold for a total of 25 billion.
The faction sold about four days ago and I have patiently waited payment, asked him directly when I can expect to see the 12% i was owed for my share and was told "I am still working on who is getting what."
It unfortunately doesn't appear that I will be getting anything right now. I was waiting on a response and found out the whole time he was having a conversation with my current faction leader. I was going to edit this but he didn't care if his name was shown so here is the entire conversation from start to finish.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I was unaware of this conversation until I was shown it. I have been nothing but kind to everyone and have been trying to get Captain America to reply to me with an answer for days.
I suggested the idea of a sub faction and actually was the leader of it. 4 of us put money into it I put 1.6b myself for 3b total cost. We merged into the current faction. I offered to "give" the 1.6b part of mine back to The Avengers if they wanted to keep the faction for further use but no one had the time to run it. I sold the faction for 2.7b and I paid everyone the amount they invested into the faction back and I took the 300m loss. I am a kind and fair person ask pretty much anyone who knows me I have never scammed anyone out of anything before nor do I intend to.
If you have made it this far into the post thanks for reading and just know that you should definitely be aware of Captain America as a huge scammer in this game. That is the point I am trying to make here. If Antish or anyone else wants to come along and share their side of things you are more than welcome.
One last note, 12% of what I would get is 3b, the totals of the leaders who left including myself I believe are about 6.75b so that is a hefty scam. Also the ones other than me who left done so maybe a week before it was sold so it is not like they had been gone for months.
TLDR
We all paid for ownership of a faction
Not everyone is getting their investments back