Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gift card

Started by lordjoker [2633610] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 406 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

lordjoker [2633610]
Hi,
Sorry for bothering you, but may I ask why a Gift Card is so expensive? It isn't worth it even with maxed bank at 3bil.

A maxed bank will make you earn around 6m per day, aka 1.5m every 6 hours. So why is a gift card's price almost double this amount?
JusticeDragon [2641318]
Well it can be used to shorten bank time which might be VERY useful if someone needs to get some money out of their bank quickly on short notice. Also I believe the supply is very low because (I think please forgive me if I’m wrong the wiki is shit for misc items) it can only be found from searching the city.
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
Rich people thing :P

If someone was going offline for months and wanted the bank investment duration to end before they left so they could reinvest the amount, it may be worth buying for them
Toxic [1725903]
Also useful when in an oil rig. A lot of companies constantly go up to 10* and then back down to 9*. I have to use gift cards multiple times to quickly end an investment before the company dropped back down to 9*