I hope it isn't too pre-emptive to Congratulate you on your first win Monarch. We'll get there one day xD
I understand everybody loves to watch the fight but please WATCH it instead of trying to be active participants. The sheer amount of messages i'm getting from Monarch non-participants vastly outnumbers anything the participants have done, which just stands to detract from their victory.
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: 01:07:33 07/01/22 Stretch has unenlisted the faction 22:15:46 11/01/22
To those sending $1 messages and chats (if you are multiple people) come to my chat with anon off, if you want to have a conversation. I don't understand what you are trying to say by that message but when have you known PT to back down from a fight.
Edit: for the easily outraged, that's praise. Coordinated self hosps/staying in hosp to deny monarch a chain bonus hit was a great show of discipline. Very few would be able to pull it off with a 100 members.
What the f**k did you just f**king say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f**king words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, f**ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f**king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f**king tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f**king dead, kiddo.
"I understand everybody loves to watch the fight but please WATCH it instead of trying to be active participants" - perhaps you should practice what you preach and stay out of our wars, like the 1 a few months back.
You know what, all in all, I have to give it to PT.
They fought against Monarch and NS - realistically how many factions could say the same ... yeah matchmaking etc... they still had the backbone to face 2 super strong sides and gave it a good shot overall.
Let's not take that away from them in any way, shape or form.
Edit: good luck to PT in all future wars, they proved themselves well.