Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overseas attacking

Started by Myst [9338] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 392 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Myst [9338]
I thought someone had to be offline few days to be un attackable?

This one person only been offline 1 day and cant be attacked.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
If this is for a mission report it. All mission targets overseas should be available for attack. But sometimes they aren't. Staff will wipe the mission for you.
Rauhbautz [2108641]
If they are inactive overseas for over 24h, they cannot be attacked unless a mission dials them in (takes 14d for that iirc). Lots of folks go Army, then go overseas when they know they are going inactive for a while.
MisterLeif [2698002]
Why do they go overseas? I understand joining the army if they are going to be afk for a while but what does being overseas have to do with anything.?
Kelsie [340367]
Probably so they can't be farmed here in Torn as only a select few would be able to attack them overseas - those who get the mission to do so. If I were going to quit for a while, that's prob what I would do personally. I'm a lower statted 100, likely I would be used pretty frequently for leveling.