Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WHAT IF ??

Started by 1_angry_marine [2685569] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 1.27k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

1_angry_marine [2685569]
hey everyone,

this is just a bit of fun this thread.

let's say you have accomplished everything you wanted on torn from making your 1st million to become the king of torn.

so what would you do once you accomplished everything you want???
elie350 [2065964]
You can accomplish everything you wanted to do on Torn? Torn is like life, the bigger you grow, the bigger you want to grow.
I mean, maybe the top 10 in bs might slowly get bored but I'm sure if they fully participate in their faction's activities, they'd never truly get bored... HOWEVER, when you're 10 years old on torn, I can imagine that, though you sign in daily, you don't want to put too much of your time on the game. That can't possibly be healthy
Ruthless [2489935]
You'll regularly see me doing one or the other... Clicking on TORN or Clapping some cheeks
Spink [1290688]
Complacency is the #1 killer of ambition. As Hornz said, set new goals and never stop the grind. That can be said about this game and real life.
CRLF [2095076]
I don't see Torn as accomplishing a bucket list. I see it as an on-going relationship and experience. I might someday decide to leave, but if I did, it wouldn't be because I "did everything".

Imagine the parallel in real life:

1) Find the love of your life
2) Get married
3) Raise three kids to adulthood
4) Celebrate golden wedding anniversay

ok, honey, I'm outa here... I accomplished everything on my bucket list. bye!!
Hamburguejas [2699692]
Either do something really good for the community or go out with a bang, something that would be foretold for all new generations of players.
Nadbash [2183654]
I would concentrate on helping and uplifting an army of noobs specifically so that the old hats will gripe and play the "Back in my day I walked uphill both ways, getting sodomized by leslie all the way." card.