they gonna get eaten up by global xD
My sincere apologies
Started by KriminalKirby [2312783] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Graved, there's no discussion here.
haha
Dafuk is "NPC Access" ?
New Player Chat access
Says the guy that won’t even work with me and who didn’t even handle Elizabeth clearly acting like a mod but went after the one person confronting the issue at hand.
See there's quite a few problems here. First being that you've done this a thousand times before. You say something, you get in trouble for it, you get angry that you get in trouble for it and dig a deeper hole, then when you realise how deep you are, you apologise, thinking that'll fix everything. The second being that, well... you think that'll fix everything. And the third, and probably most glaringly obvious one based on your track record, is that you're only doing this as an attempt to get access to NPC back. It's not going to happen. You've dug your hole and buried yourself in. Get used to it, because that's not likely to change anytime soon, if ever.
Look I already get that I’m not getting npc chat back. I also know that if I want to get to chat again I have to unlock level 15 global which is gonna take awhile. I do appreciate your opinion and I am not bashing you in what I’m currently saying in the slightest. Overall this is me waving my white flag to you, bogie, wayward etc and I don’t want anything out of it