Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free money

Started by MorninZtar [2521932] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 417 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
20
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

NecroTheSicko [2721844]
Told me I was the first but because I doubted him he not giving me anything! LMAO!
Especially in Torn, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is!
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Wonder why he made this post and gifted that money. Why bother logging in to give away your stuff? It is a nice gesture, even though it's not bank.

He has got a nice profile picture though. I don't think he'll return
Xenos48 [2119947]
we had a bit of a chat, they said they were going to restart

can't have another account hold onto your stuff when you do that, so I guess they just wanted it given away