If you don’t already know me, I’am an new and rapidly improving graphic designer that is expanding as we speak. As for my future, I’am dreaming of becoming an casual graphic designer, not too much of an hustle but still being able to appreciate and enjoy the beauty of graphic designing even if it’s not one of the more popular fields of the game. This is one of my first projects, designed to be an opening space for constructive improvement and promotion of my work.
The Concept of QuickArt
Unlike typical Graphic Designing workshops, QuickArt is designing to be for those who only want to “browse” the graphics that artists post; either too cautious or unwilling to hire the graphic designers to make a graphic for them. Besides, the price of our graphics are much, much cheaper, more Xanax and love[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] juice for you! Unfortunately, the quality of my works will probably be way lower then any of those great designers out there, but I will try my best and put the effort in. If something’s too shabby to be posted, it won’t be posted. This acts invisibly. So it’s a sacrifice for an reward, it’s up to you to weigh those equally and choose your preferred style ;)
[/background]
Format
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
The format of QuickArt is very simple and is fairly sane compared to the other styles that others might have encountered. Basically, each week to every day (depending on various circumstances that are certainly unpredictable and uncontrollable even by myself). Then, you’ll have an choice if you want to buy the graphic for 1-10 million, which is much cheaper then other graphic designs on the forums.
[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
If you decide to buy the graphic, you can either make an post stating your wishes to purchase in an reply to the thread, or chat/mail me privately if you would like to remain anonymous for the time being (the buyer’s identity will be publicly published at the end of the auction time (which can be as short as ten minutes to an whole week determined at the time of the publish of the graphic.
If at the end of the time no one else states they want to buy it except you, then we will arrange the purchase as it is. But if there are multiple requests of purchase, the “auction part” begins. I’ll make an post on the thread about the auction, and you may reveal your price/bid from a post there. At the end, whoever bids the highest amount of money on an graphic wins, capped at 10 million. If multiple people bid 10 million, the first one to bid (the first one to make a post about it) gets the graphic. This way, we don’t have an crazy bidding frenzy.
This is all controlled by the players. I’am not allowed to intervene in the bidding process unless it gets “out of control”. No further discussion or argument shall be initiated as I’am not allowed to change the results unless it’s a clear mistake on my part; if that’s the case then please contact me privately.
Improvement
If you have an suggestion regarding the graphics, your welcome to state it in a post. I’am always open to suggestions and improvement from the graphic designing community, I I admit I’am not perfect at the job. Please note that improvements are considered for FUTURE graphics, and suggestions to edit current one should not be considered. If the buyer of the graphic wants an edit, he/she should contact me privately. Edits are free for the first time, and then 100K for a minor edit and 500K for more major ones.
Got Any Questions? Ask below and I’ll make sure you’ll get an respond (assuming it’s an actual question)
Closed