Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HAKA Completely Devastated

Started by WhiteMafia [1852855] on in General Discussion.

489 replies · 17.3k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 490 / 490 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

TheFarmacist [2646319]
ODB had a nice ranked war win today despite being chained on by SA and in the wake of all the shit we have been going through. Silver would be super proud of us and how far we have come. She made a profound difference to all of us and I will be forever grateful.

She must be so upset she didn’t get her chance to raid us though xD May you RIP legend <3
MmM [256222]
My first encounter with Silver was when LOWF and HAKA had a beef and warred to the point where all LOWF tactically left faction to avoid being hit. ( Talking about 6yrs ago+ easy)

If i recall well, she was the one or contributed at least to burry the hatchet and soothen things. some true leadership skills there

Great opponent eventually during all SA related wars etc.

May your soul rest in peace, condolences to family and friends
Scarlett [2161153]
Oh my gosh, I'm absolutely devastated..
I met Silver not long after I started playing and she became an awesome friend. One drunken night I called her a smol bean and then the name became our greeting to eachother. She was an absolute rock for me in some of my hardest times irl and feel blessed to have known her, even if it was just for a short time.
Smol Bean - Wairua ataahua, Aroha nui to your whanau xx
White-Rabbit [1908720]
Silver: Forget the TV
Silver: join the dark side of logistics and come to me
White-Rabbit: XD
Silver: I will even pay you MONEY
White-Rabbit: No way! Like rral money?!
Silver: Well it’s kinda fake tbh
White-Rabbit: Oh
Silver: But think of the money
Silver: ONE MILLION DOLLARS
Silver: EVERY DAMN DAY
Last message: 14:58:00 - 24/12/21 TCT

I was no where near as close to Silver as the members of HAKA but she mentored myself and others when we got into the Logistics business. She was nothing but good to us. After ODB joined the HAKA family, she became mama silver.

She will be forever missed but never forgotten.



“How long is forever?”
“Sometimes, just one second.”

Mentions: Silver [445764] · White-Rabbit [1908720]

Scarlett [2161153]
f**k. I can't even. Still feels like absolute madness that you're gone. Who am I gonna chat to about smol bean, smol bean???
Kua haere ia ki tona moenga roa ("She has gone to her eternal rest"). Aroha nui tuakana <3 Love you always smol bean x
Hikahru [2536271]
I remembered after the lost territory wars with 7 factions against Haka, Silver so encouragingly said that "ODB was like HAKA a year ago". That really gave us so much encouragement to be where we are today.

Thank you Legend for letting us be part of your family.

The one i will always run to during RW to hide me from retals.
(Cant believe i still got tears in my eyes)
Rpeacy19 [2220420]
RIP SILVER, we only talked a few times but you helped me understand things when I couldnt figure them out. And HAKA, I'm sending my deepest condolences to all of you.
Timpo [2281064]
Oh shit I remember Silver
chewed me out once for being a tard. It may have been like a brick to the face but she wasn't wrong lol.

Celebrate life, don't mourn death and look after yourselves Haka, it just won't do to have you down in the dumps when I finally drag myself up to being able to kick your asses and take your TT's for my lot. ;)
MothaFukkaJones [2631050]
10:52:41 - 17/01/21 Silver bailed you out of jail for $84,000

10:53:33 - 17/01/21 You sent $84,000 to Silver with the message: Thanks for the bust out! Paid back in full ;)

10:55:12 - 17/01/21 Silver sent $1,000,000 to you with the message: No need for payback, Happy sunday :)


And on Monday, exactly to the year, i managed to start doing busts and paid it forward....

21:42:41 - 17/01/22 You used 3 nerve successfully busting ***** out of jail

21:43:09 - 17/01/22 ***** sent $10,000 to you with the message: Thanks for busting me outta jail

21:46:01 - 17/01/22 You sent $1,000,000 to ***** with the message: No problem! Hope this helps!
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
It is always very sad to hear of the passing of any Torn player, Silver has touched the lives of many and is someone I've known in Torn for almost the entire 15 years they have been here with us.

This thread is a clear indicator of how many lives they touched and how many people regarded them, which is beautiful to see.

I have been in touch with close friends and family, I pass on my deepest sympathies both personally and from all of us here at Torn, as of today I have verified and marked the account as resting in peace, and wish all the best to those closest to Silver.



As an added memento, and something requested by several, we have also moved the final "silver" items, that people kindly sent them of recent, from their inventory to their display case.
Wade [2220399]
Thank you so much for this, on behalf of HAKA, the Whanau and all my friends in game, that were her friends too ! Means a lot to us all !
Metzo [130060]
bogie [148747]


As an added memento, and something requested by several, we have also moved the final "silver" items, that people kindly sent them of recent, from their inventory to their display case.



thanks for this too, very apreciated

Mentions: bogie [148747]

ZickyJackz [497258]
Seeing Silver's page and the little black rose, and the "Resting in peace" caused another wave of sorrow to overcome me. I knew it was real. I knew you were gone, but I kept wishing it weren't true. It was as if I kept this tiny little flame of hope alive that somehow you weren't really gone. Seeing you 777'd snuffed that little flame out.

I know you're at peace now. It's far too soon, and you've left a hell of a void...But I'll always be thankful for our friendship and our memories.

Goodbye, dearest Friend.