Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

It's almost here

Started by Limpd [789073] on in Politics & Law.

92 replies · 429 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 93 / 93 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

-El- [463504]
15 years ago, you'd be correct...I'll give you that.

It's like I told your slow ass before: you got ahead in this country with weapons and being privy to information.

I have access to both now.

Considering you nor Limp Dick are neither street and book smart for shit, it's where your hustle mentality falls short. I surrounded myself with people that would f**k your heads up...which is something my youngest son is kickin' himself in the ass for because of his blundered (and very recent purchase).
Sargeant_Rock [2159205]
The stock market does have a real role in financing companies. However, I do concur with your sentiment that there are too many people simply making money doing...nothing. Or, that they are engaged in enterprises that simply skim money from other peoples work.
Anarch_Nexus [2735811]
Do agree someone shouldn’t be fully reliant on Bitcoin, would be more convenient than gold for long distance transactions assuming connectivity though.
-El- [463504]
Seriously lol?

You literally just asked me, in messages what crypto I f**ked with a few months ago.

Between the both of us I'm the only one that can text a rich drug dealer, a rich lawyer, or a conservative white woman with huge tits (that makes apps outta boredom) on whims.

Can you? That's only three people.

The circle of people that you f**k with is lacking. Must be that lack of diversity. You're behind the times on technology. You probably can't even build your own brand from scratch. Pat yourself on the back for having money, but will be completely blindsided when a 20 year old kid has the knowledge to catch up to you in less than a year. Swear you're "in the know" just because you caught wind of NFTs and crypto lmao

Then you have a complete idiot like Limp Dick who (on one hand) always preaches about "hard work"....but is losing money via investments which should be passive income allowing him to make money in his sleep. He shrugs it off, because he's too stupid to not build his brand, BY HIMSELF.

You just can't make this shit up. If opportunities presents itself, I take it.

Your hustle game is ass. Surround yourself with the right people. Use the tools of today. And not for nothing Hoch...if I'm totally clueless about something...I'll just ask someone more knowledgeable than me "how does this work"? It ain't ain't hard, unless your ego is bigger than what it should be.
Sannemander [2088627]
Yes I understand that, but nowadays companies pay more to shareholders than the people actually making and designing the stuff. It's not a good thing. But that's actually what you kind of said.
Sannemander [2088627]
Which countries are you talking about? I guess criminals love this, uncontrolled drug money. No wonder they do it in South America.

With a bit of luck your cocaine gets a bit more cheap in the US.
Limpd [789073]
We still don't know what you do? Talk alot of crap about other people I guess that could be a skill I have my house that's paid for and a farm in the north in case things go to shit ,you have fun talking shit and talking about white women you know wow what a loser comment, wow you know a drug dealer wow go figure, in that case who doesnt.
Sannemander [2088627]
You forget the part where it is traceable, but it's really, really hard to do that. I'm pretty sure some drug baron can easily do it completely of the map.
Limpd [789073]
Dude why does it always end up with you doing some racist rant every time then you bring my name into it,then you talk about my wife in comments really dude that's f**ked up. Think about it.
Kajal [2542083]
must be nice not to need a few hundred K.

i agree about the house thing, been trying to graduate from renting but the real estate market is completely ridiculous.
Viracocha [1772040]
ahahahahahahahahahahaha..

hold on

*coughs

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dude, best get ready and focus on what you know...its haircut day tomorrow.
-El- [463504]
We still don't know what you do?

And you're not going to either. Just consider me a broke ass shit talker who's on food stamps and stays in the hood. You can be just like those idiots that tried clowning me at an old job for wearing $13 sneakers I bought at walmart and bullshit gear....but constantly kept stacking his money while they lived paycheck to paycheck.

A lot of us black folks have poor spending habits. A LOT. Not all though. Once I got it into my head to let my money make me more, I ran with it, and it sure as f**k isn't a savings account. So I pass other black folks the info I know, hell I even dropped a gem in this very forum. TWICE.


Talk alot of crap about other people

You do it all the time. Save the tears.


I guess that could be a skill I have my house that's paid for and a farm in the north in case things go to shit ,

That's cool. I feel you, but Limp Dick, I own my home too. I honestly don't like you m'man. Period. The one thing I do respect, and the only thing I respect about you is your work ethic. That's it. I told you this in messages. I told it to a few other folks. I'm repeating it on here.The thing is, you bragging about your "14 hour days" makes zero sense to me. Some of that time could be spent with family. Maybe we think differently, or our goals are dramatically different. I love being around my sons. I don't know about you. Work smarter, not harder? Sound familiar. Set yourself up to make passive income. I literally dropped gems to you in messages, and you blew it off. You passed info to me, I gave it to my son, he made money, and bounced. Thanks for that.

You f**ked up your own opportunities bruh. Stop acting brand new, we're just not the same.


you have fun talking shit and talking about white women you know wow what a loser comment, wow you know a drug dealer wow go figure, in that case who doesnt.


Jesus Christ lol...

I was talking shit about white women? Because I know one that leans conservative and has huge tits? That's not talking shit, it's a fact. Over 20 years ago no one took her seriously, so she showed cleavage to get a job working in the IT department. They saw how ambitious she she really was, and she climbed the ladder. She hustled with what she had, and made the most of the opportunity. See that simple pattern Limp Dick? And that woman is smart as f**k.

Maybe you got triggered picturing me having sex with this chick lol?

The drug dealer? He has political connections. It's why he isn't locked up. He's not a simple "corner boy". This isn't the 80s bruh. He just refuses to wash his money and leave that life.

Use your head for a change Limp. Those two people, know other people I don't. I get knowledge. I retain friendships. I network. WTF? This isn't a hard lesson.
angrysc0tsman12 [1099272]
This is a much needed market correction. Nothing more. Tech probably has more room to go down though especially when the FOMC meeting wraps up on the 26th so taking short positions might be the play to make money in the down market. It's also important to remember that the stock market is not representative of the broader economy.
RambleRocket [2200354]
good, from what i tell it will be due to the chinese economy collapsing, more so their massive housing bubble they created. this is good, as it could perhaps create a effect in which it decimates house prices globally and thus makes it possible for a common person to be able to afford a house again lol