Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Heterosexuals

Started by ACCOUNT_CLOSED [2670493] on in Graveyard.

41 replies · 748 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ACCOUNT_CLOSED [2670493]
There are groups here for everybody to fit in. Except heterosexuals. Where are all you hetero straights?

I prefer the pronouns he/him/his
For females she/her/hers

Lets network!

(If this is not your kind of community, kindly go to the next thread, dont be a bigot. Lets all get along)
ACCOUNT_CLOSED [2670493]
Hetero means your sexual preference is opposite sex. Straight means sexually and/or romantically attracted to opposite sex.

Dont be a bigot please.
ACCOUNT_CLOSED [2670493]
In our community we have consensus on set pronouns for everybody. So I am actually correct. Dont be a bigot please.
Lets all get along. ?
SporkMonkey [2065017]
I hope it's cookies. Straight heteros love to eat cookies.

So do the lesbians, sooo...

Edit:

Seba_Nile disliked your post



Heterosexuals



Ol' hamas is more of a brownie gal, the ones with peanuts scattered throughout.
Crazy_Queer [2748858]
I used to be infected by hetrosexuality and cisgender disease

I'm glad to say I am fully recovered as a genderfluid, pomoromantic person who by default uses they/them pronouns
Catarchy [2632824]
to be honest i think all people who waste any amount of their time making threads like this probably are just in search of their true self and scared about what they can be.
good luck.