Well as it seems to be this kind of "community"..
Grave
Started by MustaKustaa [2703234] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Magic_Munki [2386359]
· 15 likes ·
Oh no, your ranked war income..... Edit: This is our first war and we are also trying to learn what works, and what doesn't. Sorry if that offended you in any way. [image: profileimages.torn.com] - JoeSkull [533524]
· 10 likes ·
Why was a whole ass thread needed? Fight overseas if needed. Flight delay. TP their island. Whatever you do, crying in the forums about them flying shouldn't have been your top choice. - Plague_Doctor [1083237]
· 10 likes ·
And? does it work? Does it inconvenience you as their opponent? If it does, then good, it's working.
Oh no, your ranked war income.....
Edit: This is our first war and we are also trying to learn what works, and what doesn't. Sorry if that offended you in any way.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Edit: This is our first war and we are also trying to learn what works, and what doesn't. Sorry if that offended you in any way.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Is this the proper thread for crying?
I think the ship has sailed on “whiny.” Be happy - you’re winning!
So I'm new to the game in general and this is my first war, I did see something about flying abroad posted from other factions that had experience. It's not a wise thing to homogenize the entire faction, it just looks really silly on your end. Seriously, hope you enjoy your experience in this because I'm finding fun where it's to be had.
Well, I even noticed a good portion of your faction's members were abroad at the start too. I went to sleep and woke up to this so, homogenizing the faction when only a few had a play at what happened while others were asleep? Silly.
Well, I even noticed a good portion of your faction's members were abroad at the start too. I went to sleep and woke up to this so, homogenizing the faction when only a few had a play at what happened while others were asleep? Silly.
Why was a whole ass thread needed? Fight overseas if needed. Flight delay. TP their island. Whatever you do, crying in the forums about them flying shouldn't have been your top choice.
Yeah well he's a 153d old nub
LoL
LoL
It's just a last ditch effort made by a faction trying to turn things around.
Some may disagree but I call it strategy
Some may disagree but I call it strategy
Haha.
We do fight overseas. THAT is not the problem. The self bountying to get early revive and stay out of fight is the part where I drew this line. Feeling like that is a loophole that is going to become a problem as everyone will sooner or later start using this in every ranked war every time to avoid and control own losses.
So either you missed my point or just did not read properly.
We do fight overseas. THAT is not the problem. The self bountying to get early revive and stay out of fight is the part where I drew this line. Feeling like that is a loophole that is going to become a problem as everyone will sooner or later start using this in every ranked war every time to avoid and control own losses.
So either you missed my point or just did not read properly.
No problem about the flying. Standard and no loopholes there. The post above pretty much sums why I made this post.
We had at least like, 20 something bounties placed on our faction at some point. So at this point now I'm tempted to wonder why this is the line you can't tolerate? We haven't even complained about that happening yet, and I did read your post properly. But I'm now getting the feeling you're reacting and not reading the words with a response. So again, back to being silly. Have a good day and enjoy the outcome of your war spoils.
Tell me you’ve never participated in an attack event without telling me you’ve never participated in an attack event.
Hint: it’s not even about ED
Hint: it’s not even about ED
And? does it work? Does it inconvenience you as their opponent? If it does, then good, it's working.
This
I have done 7 wars. not counting this one at hand, the second ranked war for our faction. And only 2 chains. I do know at least something about attack events.
And what comes to bounties, I am a strong opponent of them on enemy as we do not really need that in most cases. It just tallies up to give the early discharge which we did not do on you guys. And to add, we deffo were not the first ones to throw bounties. Usually we dont do it at all, but when things get dicy, sometimes one has to. Bountying ones own faction mates to get hosped fron outside is ingenious but at least slightly questionable as it will result in the prize pool dropping as war goes for longer and thats just bad for all parties, including the losing one.
So to make it chrystal clear to peeps here at it seems not to sink in. No problem of regular war stuffs, bountying enemy (if one wants to give then early discharge that is), flying abroad. Just this self hosping and self bountying to stall time. Ingenious as it is.
And what comes to bounties, I am a strong opponent of them on enemy as we do not really need that in most cases. It just tallies up to give the early discharge which we did not do on you guys. And to add, we deffo were not the first ones to throw bounties. Usually we dont do it at all, but when things get dicy, sometimes one has to. Bountying ones own faction mates to get hosped fron outside is ingenious but at least slightly questionable as it will result in the prize pool dropping as war goes for longer and thats just bad for all parties, including the losing one.
So to make it chrystal clear to peeps here at it seems not to sink in. No problem of regular war stuffs, bountying enemy (if one wants to give then early discharge that is), flying abroad. Just this self hosping and self bountying to stall time. Ingenious as it is.
Lets just say I get the first war and all BUT its BOTH of our incomes that go down, not just the winner innit?
This war type is good for both factions if done in a reasonable time frame. Dragged longer is no trouble for us but it is a bit.. weak.
I also find extra hilarious that your facs heavier peeps hit little people like me not with one person but multible. I mean its your E so you can waste it as much as you guys want.
:D
I will back down a bit from my original steep opening. Now you guys seem to be fighting again and that is the original reason I posted this. The art of taunting ones enemy to get them to charge out of their comfy castle walls protection.
I personally have no trouble with any of your faction and I dont wish to have that either. And the rest of it which I implied is a faction to faction matter which none outside your leaders seem to have any clue. And no reason for me to stir that stuff up publicly as there should be more like friendly terms beetween opponents IMHO as these wars are what makes the whole game fun. Not the grind. War.
And SeldomSeen: You may cry at any time that is convenient for you. I will not hold your tears back. :D
This war type is good for both factions if done in a reasonable time frame. Dragged longer is no trouble for us but it is a bit.. weak.
I also find extra hilarious that your facs heavier peeps hit little people like me not with one person but multible. I mean its your E so you can waste it as much as you guys want.
:D
I will back down a bit from my original steep opening. Now you guys seem to be fighting again and that is the original reason I posted this. The art of taunting ones enemy to get them to charge out of their comfy castle walls protection.
I personally have no trouble with any of your faction and I dont wish to have that either. And the rest of it which I implied is a faction to faction matter which none outside your leaders seem to have any clue. And no reason for me to stir that stuff up publicly as there should be more like friendly terms beetween opponents IMHO as these wars are what makes the whole game fun. Not the grind. War.
And SeldomSeen: You may cry at any time that is convenient for you. I will not hold your tears back. :D
I feel like you don't really know what you talking about.... Even though you formulated your sentences to seem like you do....
You say you don't want to make it personal, but we weren't the ones who made a thread about using the games mechanics to our advantage. When you speak about the war spoils that said's allot of what your game plan is really, just to annihilate the smaller factions to submit to a defeat. You might be winning, but we have not given up yet.
Lastly, you say our bigger hitters shouldn't be hitting small guys like you makes absolutely no sense and even with your extensive knowledge of war (As you say) is out-right retarded. Your big hitters have been hosping all our bottom end, where they can't even get a hit off.
You have already showed us the type of person you are, no need to add hypocrisy to this mess...
Peace
You say you don't want to make it personal, but we weren't the ones who made a thread about using the games mechanics to our advantage. When you speak about the war spoils that said's allot of what your game plan is really, just to annihilate the smaller factions to submit to a defeat. You might be winning, but we have not given up yet.
Lastly, you say our bigger hitters shouldn't be hitting small guys like you makes absolutely no sense and even with your extensive knowledge of war (As you say) is out-right retarded. Your big hitters have been hosping all our bottom end, where they can't even get a hit off.
You have already showed us the type of person you are, no need to add hypocrisy to this mess...
Peace
First, I’m not in your opposition faction. You seemed confused.
Self-hosping and bountying is a strategy not to engage ED, but to keep offliners from being farmed. You’re putting way too much stock into the idea of ED.
It sounds like you just want a quick, easy win. No one owes you that.
Self-hosping and bountying is a strategy not to engage ED, but to keep offliners from being farmed. You’re putting way too much stock into the idea of ED.
It sounds like you just want a quick, easy win. No one owes you that.
Great strat, LOL
Not to mention I'm pretty sure the ed only counts towards outside hits so its not even effecting them attacking