73 replies · 2.54k views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
74
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
RadicalFanatic[1483140] · 20 likes · The person who hospitalized you is the one putting bountys on you, you can't collect your own bountys.
stoon[2606745]
· 17 likes · "untill u send me that" this dude is in the forums threatening to bounty/hosp unless he receives a nude. does this not break game rules? how is he not rotting in fed already
Ninja[1021493]
· 15 likes · Harassment Causing the distress of a player while using the personal information or potential appearance of them, their family or their friends. This includes real-world threats and repeated verbal cyberbullying of which the victim is unable to avoid with the …
Let's just say I have a bounty on me and I was attacked and hospitalized by many people. It happen right in front of my eyes but I kinda noticed that my bounty quantity never reduce.
It has been a pain in the ass but I tried to revive myself hoping that another person whom will hospitalize me would just make the quantity reduce by 2 which I hope is due to bug.
Unfortunately, I was hospitalize again but the quantity still doesn't change. Anyone can help to answer me this question will be much appreciated.
Thank you
RadicalFanatic[1483140] · #2
The person who hospitalized you is the one putting bountys on you, you can't collect your own bountys.
I see. My suspicion was correct then. Well, I'm in bad luck for being a girl and being threatened irl as well by the same guy. Guess I will just move on. Thank you for your info dear RadicalFanatic.
RadicalFanatic[1483140] · #4
Yeah torn has some weirdos, just tell them your a guy maybe, your gender shouldn't matter at all in an online game. I wish you the best of luck with your unfortunate drama.
Causing the distress of a player while using the personal information or potential appearance of them, their family or their friends. This includes real-world threats and repeated verbal cyberbullying of which the victim is unable to avoid with the block / ignore features.
if u have screenshots of this person harassing you in game and irl I suggest reporting this to staff
"Harassment
Causing the distress of a player while using the personal information or potential appearance of them, their family or their friends. This includes real-world threats and repeated verbal cyberbullying of which the victim is unable to avoid with the block / ignore features."
if you harassed them back then high chance staff wont do anything to help you on this one as you will be ladled a instigator also its called block/ignore.
did you really need to add in the part about being a girl in bad luck we can see your icon.
last post i saw like this it turned out the OP was just as bad if not worse so would be decent to see the chat logs of said harassment :P
Thank you all for the reply. I admit I was naive to put my face as a profile picture but the bully was a friend at 1st till one day, I argued with him as it become so frequent and he fought me back by asking "You were sent $1 from Gustavo_TH with the message: Send me nud(e) and i will stop lol." Im dumbfounded and reported this but all he had was just a warning and me blocking him.
Now, he mess with me non stop and all I do is to grind a lot. I believe one day I will rise from the ashes and kill his ass. Girl Power.
I have learned my lesson the hard way and thank you all for the support and kind attention. Nonetheless, please avoid dealing/chatting with Gustavo_TH at any sort. He is a real pain in the ass.
Bounty is part of the game. Hitting and hosping are part of the game. Verbal abuse is NOT part of the game. So fully block him (it's in your inbox), report any harassment, and focus on you. $2k bounties are meh anyway.
Getting bountied n hosped a lot at your age may build you to be more resilient in game than other players. If you can't take the heat, imo just restart. For some people bounties at such young age can hold them down. N you are only level 10 at age 83 days with nothing to lose. So getting fresh start may mean faster growth at long run. Either way you choose has good n bad.