Seems like there is a Bug when training. Normally the page stays open and you can give multiple trains at once. Now once you hit train on an employee you have to click back to do another train. Seems to be an issue.
Company training
Started by BLAST [309230] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 62
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- PsycWard [1579270]
· 5 likes ·
Same, all employees disappear after clicking train. Must reclick employee tab to bring back employees after each train. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 4 likes ·
Passing along to Alexander. Thanks..!! - JonnieSnow [2027195] · 4 likes ·
Same here
Same, all employees disappear after clicking train. Must reclick employee tab to bring back employees after each train.
Same issue here
Passing along to Alexander. Thanks..!!
Having the same issue.
Same here
10-4 roger dodger same issue here.
having the same issue
Same for me,all employees disappear as soon as you click train. Have to click another link and then back to employees to get them to reappear.
Having this issue as well.
Samesies
This issue is happening to my company as well - and I LOST 2 TRAINS . I would click on "Train" and the list of employees would disappear.
so I would go to another page, then click back to training, train next in line - and by time I was almost done - I had lost 2 trains.
so I would go to another page, then click back to training, train next in line - and by time I was almost done - I had lost 2 trains.
after the employee list disappears the specials pop up. under manage it still says employees. it does train the employees but you have refresh and look at trains to know it
ditto
same, driving me crazy!
Same, I’m annoyed. On the other hand, oh nos my training income
Same. clicked train and that employee area disappears up. had to refresh each click to get it back
happening here as well, waiting to hear if they got their intended trains
Confirmed bugged, trains are going through though.