Why so angry? Can't we just agree to disagree?
Bounty never reduce
Started by Elvisalori666 [2728983] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
"untill u send me that"
this dude is in the forums threatening to bounty/hosp unless he receives a nude.
does this not break game rules? how is he not rotting in fed already
this dude is in the forums threatening to bounty/hosp unless he receives a nude.
does this not break game rules? how is he not rotting in fed already
Lol pretty sure i forgot about it the second I move on to the next thread. But ya had to hit me up in dm over a post? So much for being chill. Bro get a life
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
this is the saltiest Q&A thread I have ever set my eye on :p
My condolences for only having one. .)
He did the same to me on the 2nd week of the game. Was calling me his punching bag atc. Kept attacking me constantly and mugging me. I added him to ignore list. He still attacks me every now and then. However now I can easily attack him back and win. He doesn’t train much just uses his energy to pick of weaker players.
People like you are literal scum. I'll be keeping an eye on your account
Don't you know how to use Google images? This ain't tornhub, you flid
wow what a ****, how has staff not done anything yet, he's still able to harrass her.
I dunno why I'm here but thanks got a new chaining target
Y'all looks so salthy about this lol
I've never seen a thread turning from Question and Answer to General Discussions-quality shit before.
I don't know which is worse: A bunch of innocent newbies taking trolls way too seriously, a bunch of veterans getting riled up about it, or the obvious troll getting all the attention he wanted.
I don't know which is worse: A bunch of innocent newbies taking trolls way too seriously, a bunch of veterans getting riled up about it, or the obvious troll getting all the attention he wanted.
Im sorry pls forgive me
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Something tells me he won't never change even if he apologizes so why not quit torn already? Like forever[/background]
Nah you should quit l
Get in a private security film 72 hours bounty protection for 20 points
Stay in hosp lol