After attacking the (target) for the Duke Mission Cracking Up over 6 times with only fists, I still have not received any type of code. Did some research online and it seems it may be bugged, if I wasn’t using my phone I would add screenshots, but my attack logs should be pretty telling. This is the only thing in Torn I have discovered isn’t really working, and the only snafu I’ve run into doing missions.
If there’s something i’m missing about the mission I would love to know. If i’m being dumb then let me know ? Thanks in advance Dev Team ??
The random chance is about 50%, I just tried this mission and got the code on the first attempt. Are you totally sure, that you pressed the 'interrogate' button each time and didn't miss the code?
Yes, I have been doing the fights very meticulously and looking for the safe code, every time so far it has given me the same ‘refuses to give you the code’ statement, and I am on try #10 so far, which has been a lot of my e/health. Needless to say, there is not much information on how the odds work, so I may just be getting SUPER unlucky, but at try 10 I highly doubt the odds would be against me that much. It is possible though.
Okay so finally passed the mission, the key to it was take as much time as humanly possible. After 12 attacks I got the safe code and completed the mission. There should be something in there about “make it last” or “take your time” smh.
/thread
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #5
You must have been extremely unlucky on the dice rolls, I suppose.