When does property upkeep update daily? I don't seem to understand what time I need to pay.
Upkeep time?
Started by Vladislav [2485612] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 2 likes ·
It starts affecting happy at around 50m due iirc - Mizadil [2640357] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Not that it really matters what time you get billed for upkeep daily, it's quit sufficient to settle your upkeep bill once a week or even every couple of weeks. - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
I believe property upkeep triggers at 03:30 TCT. edit: unless that’s changed.
i think at midnight TCT/UCT time.
you'll see the amount of money you have to pay for upkeep appear in the upkeep section when it's due.
But you can not pay it for a long time before you experience negative consequences
you'll see the amount of money you have to pay for upkeep appear in the upkeep section when it's due.
But you can not pay it for a long time before you experience negative consequences
I live in GMT+8 timezone so TCT here is 8 am, but sometimes I see my upkeep update anywhere between 2 to 8 am. Am I just tripping?
Yep, it's 12 am TCT now, and Fees $0 (+ $155,000 per day) Anyone have any idea?
I know, I can just let the fees stack but I don't like having to pay millions when the time comes. I earn more than enough dough daily anyways, so I want to pay my dues as soon as I can
I know, I can just let the fees stack but I don't like having to pay millions when the time comes. I earn more than enough dough daily anyways, so I want to pay my dues as soon as I can
It starts affecting happy at around 50m due iirc
For me it happens around 0800TCT daily, but I'm unsure if that's standard or not. I can usually pay it by 0815 (I've seen it tick as late as 0807 before, but never before 0800)
I believe property upkeep triggers at 03:30 TCT.
edit: unless that’s changed.
edit: unless that’s changed.
Not that it really matters what time you get billed for upkeep daily, it's quit sufficient to settle your upkeep bill once a week or even every couple of weeks.
It seems like it's different for everyone. Guess I'll just have to check in every now and then
the property upkeep triggers between 0300 to 0330 TCT (I believe it's 0315 but I could be wrong)
are you sure?
No, that’s not true because mine doesn’t trigger at that time. I feel it triggers at different times for everyone based on the first time they paid their upkeep. So, just check daily at different times to see when your bill goes from $0 to whatever your upkeep bill is. Then, you’ll know when your trigger time is because it will be at the same time each day for you.
Good luck!! (^__^)/
Good luck!! (^__^)/
when I was "exploring" the game around two years ago, I find this to be true, at least for me
tbf I haven't checked recently, it is possible this was changed when ched introduced new features in the game ie the lingerie store "no upkeep" special... who knows, the game changes a little bit, week by week, all the time
if you ever find out the answer, let us know, might be a useful tidbit to know :)
tbf I haven't checked recently, it is possible this was changed when ched introduced new features in the game ie the lingerie store "no upkeep" special... who knows, the game changes a little bit, week by week, all the time
if you ever find out the answer, let us know, might be a useful tidbit to know :)
Mentions: List of day time cutoffs