What about it feels off to you? Ranked wars have gone through more than one iteration, chains as well, factions weren't in the original game, stocks have had 3 revisions- sure the core battlestats are still mostly the same as they originally were.. except for caps on exponential growth and caps on SEs....
Point being, the game changes and there are a number of players that primarily spend their time outside warring coming up with races and grinding racing skill between. This title would fit such people far better than the other titles. So why oppose it?
Wreck-It-Wren[2172553] · #103
Agreed. Right now I have Samaritan, only because my faction had a plushies trade in where I send someone plushies and I would get points (back when I was starting out). I'll never shake that title, but it really has nothing to do with my gameplay. Racing, on the other hand, is my jam. I would be very proud to have a racer title.
I suppose you and I think of the game differently. I am somewhat integrated into the racing community here, so I find racing tournaments are more interesting than territory wars. The absence of the racer title is a head scratcher for me.