Hi everyone,
This week I've been hard at work filling out the individual pages for items on the Torn wiki. About 50 down only.... 1,000 to go lmao.
I would like to add old item images to the historical notes sections of these pages wherever possible, but there is a surprisingly lack of old item images for Torn throughout the internet. Even TCbasic with the internet archive was of limited help. I have gathered maybe a couple hundred images, but am missing way more.
So I'm turning to the community for help! If you have *any* old screenshots that show an item with an image different from what it currently is, please post here and help out the wiki!
Thanks in advance!
This week I've been hard at work filling out the individual pages for items on the Torn wiki. About 50 down only.... 1,000 to go lmao.
I would like to add old item images to the historical notes sections of these pages wherever possible, but there is a surprisingly lack of old item images for Torn throughout the internet. Even TCbasic with the internet archive was of limited help. I have gathered maybe a couple hundred images, but am missing way more.
So I'm turning to the community for help! If you have *any* old screenshots that show an item with an image different from what it currently is, please post here and help out the wiki!
Thanks in advance!