Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

gone now

Started by illbethatmf [2083570] on in Fun & Games.

24 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

illbethatmf [2083570]
In this thread I will be giving parcels of equipment to new players.

Equipment was chosen to be more effective than the most basic gear. Each parcel contains 1 BT mp9, 1 Macana, 1 Full body armor, 1 ww2 helm, 1 safety boots, 2 pepper spray, 3 morphine. https://gyazo.com/2915471f6044b7baeb8b75eed9df3871


Since I'm lazy and Kelsey has been doing her similar giveaway for a long time, I'm going to copy her eligibility criteria.
Here's the quote form her thread.


"I’m looking to give back mainly to the level 10-15 group, under age 75. I AM willing to make exceptions of course! If you’re unsure if you would apply to the category, please post any way!

All I require from you is: write me a few sentences/minor paragraph. Tell me a little about yourself, and what you aspire to do/be in Torn!"

If this is you, post here for your parcel. First 10 posts from players meeting the above get one. I have 10 parcels.
L3R [2750748]
a genuine one!
07:45:41 - 27/01/22 rivfader sent 1x Parcel to you
09:20:39 - 27/01/22 You opened a Parcel containing 1x BT MP9, 1x Macana, 2x Pepper Spray, 1x Full Body Armor, 1x Safety Boots, 1x WWII Helmet, 3x Morphine
AshesArise [2740299]
I don’t know, I just recently leveled to 16. I’m just enjoying the game and especially ranked war. I love action. Hopefully I f**king qualify for this.