Selling 15m each, PM me if you need any.
Flight delays
Started by Yiddles [426457] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Up
Erm anyone? xD
Delay your enemy today!
Delay your travelling mug target..
Ideal for ranked wars
Well I guess I am forced by my faction to say this is a good idea
(references are good... don't know about flight delays... am a poor guy)
(references are good... don't know about flight delays... am a poor guy)
Points available
I am available to delay today
Bump
Bump
1 more left in about an hour, highest bidder gets it
One delay available.
I’m in torn now and available to do one!
2 now!
Available if needed!
Make it a Donald trump mask, then sure!
1 available for 20m
Flight delay can be done within the next half hour if needed.