Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100 friends!

Started by ThsWas100Points [2698550] on in Achievements.

16 replies · 378 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
36
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Nicotine [2440291] ×1

ThsWas100Points [2698550]
Today I have offically reached 100+ friends!

[image: media.discordapp.net]

Seeing as I provide no services this is great! Most revivers, traders, ect earn their friends because if the services they provide, I am just me!

[image: media.discordapp.net]
Thank you for the Friend and Foe reveal Blackheart!

Sadly some of the friends shown aboive have gone inactive but they will always be my friends, and I love each and every one of them equally (well apart from a few but thats not what we're talking about )

Also I know not all my friends have put me on their friends list but I am still grateful either way!

[image: media.discordapp.net]
Chigurh [1765291]
a friend to all is a friend to none. - Aristotle. I'm however happy to report that you have as many enemies as you have friends :)