I was going to use that description for my post, but didn't want to be accused of plagiarism.
New Weapons
Started by Vincent [1577779] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Fart Gas
Preferably strong enough to melt welders masks
Preferably strong enough to melt welders masks
Way to turn something fun into something shit.
I'm having fun.
You aren't? Might want to work on your optics.
You aren't? Might want to work on your optics.
You troll. Having a blast are ya? Like in Deer Lake? I'd get checked again, dude. Filthy filthy filthy...
You definitely needed some meds after that trip hahaha.
Proximity mines. Placement on map determines RNG of individuals within nearby factions.
A shillelagh?
[image: i.ebayimg.com]
[image: i.ebayimg.com]
Proxima manes
[image: media1.giphy.com]
[image: media1.giphy.com]
Deer Lake?
Yer a Newf?
Not a troll, I was actually making jest, you just got your retentive stats up a bit high.
Yer a Newf?
Not a troll, I was actually making jest, you just got your retentive stats up a bit high.
Nah, I just don't need my posts hijacked for your agenda. Thanks. :)
Oh you f**king betchya lad! I change my answer to this.
Mentions: { 750 R+ } Ducks
agenda?
ok yer a drama queen I get it now.
ok yer a drama queen I get it now.
Snake stick
I always liked the idea of a Barrett 50. Sniper. and with the new perks and such it could have the bonus of something like "HEADSHOT - % more damage against headshots.
Personally, I have always thought it would be fun to have .22 caliber firearms in the game. I made a suggestion but couldn't garner the interest.
If anyone agrees and wants to help revive it...
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16245286&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=22084420
If anyone agrees and wants to help revive it...
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16245286&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=22084420
Bowling ball temp.
Massive damage. Horrendous accuracy.
Massive damage. Horrendous accuracy.