TornCon: The Sequel
Started by Evaline [2103253] Reporter on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 183 / 183 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 183
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 53 / 100
- Story score
- 71 / 100
- Engagement score
- 85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Stretch [1846075] Officer
· 34 likes ·
BE THERE! and meet some torn celebs in the process [image: www.nps.gov] The only tall thing with a better lawn job than me - Evil-Duck [1182047]
· 28 likes ·
I CAN CONFIRM NEITHER MYSELF NOR MY BROTHER DUDE DUDE WILL BE ON-SITE IN WASHINGTON DC ON AUG 6 2022 Peace - Hornz [2220919]
· 28 likes ·
Canceling my flight now.
BE THERE! and meet some torn celebs in the process
[image: www.nps.gov]
The only tall thing with a better lawn job than me
[image: www.nps.gov]
The only tall thing with a better lawn job than me
I hear ED and Dude are on the mainstage
On the poles?
Can't wait to attend this year :)
Awesome, count me in!
how do you guys plan to protect yourselfs from the lightbulb in the sky?
edit: asking for a friend...
edit: asking for a friend...
I CAN CONFIRM NEITHER MYSELF NOR MY BROTHER DUDE DUDE WILL BE ON-SITE IN WASHINGTON DC ON AUG 6 2022
Peace
Peace
I might actually come to this, depending on who will be there.
I’m gonna do my best to go
Have fun you guys.
We need to have several TornCon in other countries and compile a consolidated photo. Would be kinda cool.
Have fun for TornCon: The Sequel!
Have fun for TornCon: The Sequel!
Thank God. I can attend now in peace.
Umbrellas...
Gonna be like a Vampire convention.
Gonna be like a Vampire convention.
When's Canadian Torncon
then why the f**k would anyone show up
I will likely show, just a day trip for me
booking my flight now
Only a 5 hour drive, let’s do it !
Had a good time last year, looking forward to another.