Is there a link to a web page possibly? A location possibly?
TornCon: The Sequel
Started by Evaline [2103253] Reporter on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 183 / 183 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'd come, if I was 21 :(
See you in a few years!
See you in a few years!
Canceling my flight now.
Someone should do this in London in the UK. I'd make the trip!
Is this player driven or has torn sponsorship in anyway?
This happens to be around the time I'll be traveling America, so I might possibly be there :)
Player driven
Shout when you decide to host this somewhere good, like Florida, nerds
Florida in August just sounds... sweaty.
Hey, my backyard. I'd be interested in heading over.
*cries in asia*
I'm out. I'll be in Kuala Lumpur for work [farts]. Have fun, and exchange bodily fluids in a safe manner, everybody.
Ah, extroverts.
Yeah, I'm not going to the Washington, DC on the 6th of anything anymore. ;) /s
I’ll be in Boston the week after so it looks like my gf and I will be in attendance!
Count the devil in
Well then good luck to all attendees.
I'll look into flights and a room. I have some tires I wouldn't mind slashing up that way people I wouldn't mind seeing.
Maybe.