Hi,
I just completed the mission ‘Sellout Slayer’ and noticed that the mods I equipped on the weapon I used for the mission have gone missing once the weapon was sold. From the logs:
19:18:27 - 29/01/22 You equipped the Custom Grip mod to your Benelli M1 Tactical
19:18:27 - 29/01/22 You equipped the Small Light mod to your Benelli M1 Tactical
Both of these are now missing from my mod list. Could you have a look and fix please.
Thanks!
I just completed the mission ‘Sellout Slayer’ and noticed that the mods I equipped on the weapon I used for the mission have gone missing once the weapon was sold. From the logs:
19:18:27 - 29/01/22 You equipped the Custom Grip mod to your Benelli M1 Tactical
19:18:27 - 29/01/22 You equipped the Small Light mod to your Benelli M1 Tactical
Both of these are now missing from my mod list. Could you have a look and fix please.
Thanks!