Think we'll ever get that game in a casino to play?
Baccarat
Started by Alpharius2020 [2328064] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
It would be good! :) I also want to see Neighbour bets and french bets on the Roulette. Also permeable bets ie Canadian, Yankees etc and accas in the Bookies. Ohh! 3 card brag!!!! Aswel.
GAMBEL!!!!!!! :)
GAMBEL!!!!!!! :)
Try looking in Suggestions if Ched has replied to any of them or to rate and bump the one with the most R+.
That said, I wouldn’t hold my breath.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=search&q=Baccarat&f=4&y=0
That said, I wouldn’t hold my breath.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=search&q=Baccarat&f=4&y=0
I'm not. But I figure why not throw a suggestion out also.