Come get bloody, dangerous, sadistic with us
Canes Belli
Started by Crazyjm0880 [1978745] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 138 / 138 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Barking up the tree
I'm gonna bury my bone in ur yard come dig holes with us
Looking for you come mark territory with us
back up we go
Bumping it all day everyday
bump
bump? more like BUMP!
Join this up and coming faction today!
Be a part of something real!
Join this up and coming faction today!
Be a part of something real!
come make waves with us
Join us we have hydrants to pee on
Back up
Join us in our rise to glory
Yeah it'll be fun come learn of u r new
Bump
bump
Bump
BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP
Holy Crap that was a loud bump!
I found this bump earlier, you should have it...
BUMP :D
I found this bump earlier, you should have it...
BUMP :D
Bump
Bump