Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recruitment Issue

Started by cmahnster [2735178] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TheWolfShadow [2751020] ×1

cmahnster [2735178]
I invited my friend to play torn using my link on the 'recruit citizens' page: https://www.torn.com/2735178 . But he isn't showing up on my 'recruit citizens' page. He said he definitely signed up through the link I sent him on his phone. He said he clicked it on his phone and it lead him to download the torn app and he downloaded it and signed up and now he's playing. His username and ID are TheWolfShadow [2751020]. He's my first recruit and my friend in real-life. I was super excited about having a recruit. Can you fix it so that he shows up as a citizen I recruited? Also, is this a bug, or did I do something wrong when I recruited him? Thank you so much and I really hope you can fix it!

Mentions: TheWolfShadow [2751020]

TheWolfShadow [2751020]
Yeah, I might of messed something up haha But I definitely followed the download link! :) I'm enjoying the game so far, just wanted to confirm that Cmahnster invited me and see if there's anything we can do to secure her recruiter status! Thank you so much in advance!