I am trying to figure out if it is just me having this issue, I am not able to send messages to other players. when I click into to send a message I can type the subject , but the body itself will not let me input anything. I have attempted to hit the send button but all it does is turn the box red with no change.
Messaging Issues
Started by Das_womb_broom [2736639] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Can you replicate the issue with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
I was able to pinpoint the issue was the computer I was using thank you for the extremely quick response ?
Closing the report.
Thanks!
Thanks!