Blunt[2076337]
· 7 likes · Why would you argue? If someone says to me "I'm the colead, please stop and I'll tell them to stop", and I'm a level 12 newer player.... im going to stop. You dont need to trust their word to agree …
Due to privacy concerns caused by a group of malicious and toxic players willing to take their in-game stalking to another social platform, this player has decided to remove the original text and content of this post.
Why would you argue? If someone says to me "I'm the colead, please stop and I'll tell them to stop", and I'm a level 12 newer player.... im going to stop.
You dont need to trust their word to agree to something that doesn't truly need trust. They're asking you to stop, and saying their guys will also stop.
It's easy peasy... stop being a c**t about it and making forum posts. Use your brain a bit and try to seize the good in the opportunity in front of you.
Going ahead and graving this, there is no discussion here and very low quality post. You've just posted a chatlog as a vent. Usually in Faction Discussion people talk about warring or buying and selling factions. If this had more substance I might've moved it to General Discussion, but if the people's reactions here are negative or memery, then GD will be tenfold.