Hey, I was just wondering if it was possible to see who invited me to Torn and If not is it possible for staff to look it up?
Torn Recruiter
Started by _Vision [1979106] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Chedburn [1] ×1
EDIT: sorry, I read who invented, instead who invited. You may burn me.
Mentions: Chedburn [1]
Lmao, all good bro, But I do indeed know Chedburn invented Torn.
https://www.torn.com/bringafriend.php
Shows players you have referred to but not sure if you can also see who referred you.
Shows players you have referred to but not sure if you can also see who referred you.
I'm also curious to know if there's a built in feature to find out (I personally know who recruited me because she poked me directly)
If there is no way, and staff refuses to give the info, maybe you could check who added you as a friend. (Through job specials)
IIRC, recruits are automatically added in a player friendlist (if there's room for it)
And since you bring nice goodies when you level up to 10,20 etc, the player might keep an eye on you.
If there is no way, and staff refuses to give the info, maybe you could check who added you as a friend. (Through job specials)
IIRC, recruits are automatically added in a player friendlist (if there's room for it)
And since you bring nice goodies when you level up to 10,20 etc, the player might keep an eye on you.
Personally I feel it should be possible to see in the DA reference check special but it isn’t. I do hope you find a way to find out
Yeah I've already checked there but I didn't find out :(
Yeah, I've never had anyone reach out to me so I was curious as to who it was. I found the link to Torn on a Forum and now here we couple years later
Agreed should be included but unfortunately not