The Nest VS Dopeheads on Mopeds
Started by Potoo [2331704] Reporter on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
The flame fart is amazing !!!
time to pay up lol
I'll post on this thread next Saturday when it's done.
gg wp.
Nice job nest and great fight DOM
GG dopeheads, good luck in your future endeavours x
This took 4 and 1/2 hours.
And we only had to stop because my skin decided it didn't want to take ink anymore. So in 4 weeks I'll post again when it's finished lol
[image: media.discordapp.net]
And we only had to stop because my skin decided it didn't want to take ink anymore. So in 4 weeks I'll post again when it's finished lol
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Go Nest!!!
About that 7b you promised if I got a bird theme tattoo
Holy guacamole.
woah nice!