---WARNING--- Two scum players are selling music store
I send money for company thath we agreed then bigjtrod act like i didn recive money , try again : I dont know what happened man. I never got anything. Still waiting for the notification.
Just to know
Its scum dont buy from him because Its big scam from two players:
BIGJTYROD [2415156] Ace_The_Kid [1345949
Mentions:
BIGJTYROD [2415156]
Sucks to hear mate.
Helps to avoid these situations for you in the future by using trade function when purchasing a company.
Lmao. When making big trades. Always ask for 2nd ooinion or maybe 3rd. Or get someone to do the trade for you.
Or use the trade feature... Man said he just sent the dude money lol
LMFAO. That's embarrassing ouch. I wouldn't even tell anyone about this.
Should do some research, I scammed by Ace_The_Kid [1345949], same trick...
Mentions:
Ace_The_Kid [1345949]
Wait... you actually just sent the money over?
Your 600+ days old and yet do not know the importance of using the trade function?
Like really, why send the cash when you could have traded?[image: media2.giphy.com]
This is my first time to buy company, and I truly don't know that I can trade a company...
Use trade next time:
Wiki - Trade
That Ace guy tried selling my company to others. And i didnt even know him .
P_A_I_N: Uhm hello?
Ace_The_Kid: hi?
P_A_I_N: Why u telling people im selling my company? If u wanna scam people do it on your own. Don't involve me into your shady business
Ace_The_Kid: haha ok. Very sorry.
P_A_I_N: Its not funny bro... people are coming to me asking if im selling and im confused as f**k cause i never mentioned or thought of something like that... why u involving me in your shit business?
Ace_The_Kid: are you selling the company?
P_A_I_N: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Last message: 15:20:53 - 06/02/22 TCT