13 replies · 286 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 3 likes · All sorted, thanks for the report!
Jairyll[2167612]Officer
· 2 likes · Can confirm, still bugged
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · Yeah, the locking seems to have caused additional problems. I was able to use Medical item and got revived at the same time, I wasn't credited the HP gained from the Medical Item: [image: i.imgur.com] Passing along to Joe for …
Yep. I think I've done 4 revives/attempts today, and each one lagged waiting for the result. I was even being attacked and hospitalized while waiting for the update to occur. Thankfully, it was a success on the last one, but that lag is brutal!
unlike the reports here, for me its been lagging when i first click the revive button, even before the % shows up. does nothing for like 20 seconds and then just says the user isnt in hospital anymore because someone beat me to it :/
Yeah, the locking seems to have caused additional problems. I was able to use Medical item and got revived at the same time, I wasn't credited the HP gained from the Medical Item: