Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot use points on tablets

Started by Nah [3978] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please confirm your device and OS? I am unable to replicate this on any of my devices/browsers.
Nah [3978]
@CloudJumper; iPad Pro (4th generation, A12Z, December 2020), iOS 15.2, and 15.3.
If I wait long enough without rotating, the tag eventually appears (example tag: `<li id="refill-casino-tokens">`).
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I was able to replicate the issue on Ipad > Chrome. I think the problem is with the Tablet layout, it works fine on Desktop view.

Passing along to Alexander.

Thanks!