Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing bugged?

Started by he77789 [2516908] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 265 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
he77789 [2516908]
Ever since I joined the Stormcast Supreme race, I am unable to enter the racing page; it just freezes the browser for me. I have tried multiple times now. I wonder if anyone else is also facing this problem?
_s10th [2672837]
Lag. It's 1000 racers, as opposed to a normal max of... 100. Which is already laggy. So you can imagine what a 1000 player race would be like. I'm guessing unless you have insanely fast Wifi or whatever you won't be able to view it, let alone watch it in real time
StumpyDog [2252131]
i couldnt get out of the screen on my phone, just locks everything up. go onto a laptop and if you want 5 mins it will stop freezing and you can get out and race again
FilthyCasual [2527073]
Hey, I just wanted to mention that I tried this and it worked perfectly. Thank you so much! My Torn app has been mucked up for the last two hours and after logging into my laptop and waiting for it to eventually load, I was able to join a different race and now my Torn app on my phone is useable again.

Great advice!
Elizabeth [2339829]
It's not even a wifi thing. It's a combination of Torn servers sending the data and your browser rendering it all. You could have fiber optic ethernet and still crash trying to load it