Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MR. T bug

Started by Azrael_ [2735907] on in Bugs & Issues.

27 replies · 422 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
56 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
That's weird, I am pretty sure it was fixed and now I am only see a single equipped necklase. But let's keep this opened then.
Tiffinity [1785484] Helper
I am able to equip multiple unicorn horns on 3 different loadouts that already have it equipped, i was able to get a vid of it. I have 3 on the first and 2 on the second, can put a second on the last one as well.
[image: gyazo.com]
WishFDN [2696803]
cannot unequip pearl necklace, says equip, then equips it, says unequip, just equips another.
https://imgur.com/a/P7CJQGM
nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
It's been a very long time since the latest reply, and the issue is in 'Info Required' status
Is the issue still actual?
Thanks

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Yes the issue is still happening, Pavel fixes the cases manually as they are reported. But we still need to find a way to reliably replicate the issue to be able to fix it.

hundeja [3167460]

i'm having the same issue. I can't unequip three different pieces of jewlery. if you need me for replicating or testing I'd be happy to help.

hundeja [3167460]

this is what I see.

 

When trying to unequip the following happens.

 


The eventlog and the message under the necklaces say I equipped it while the button says "unequip". I am wearing two of each now.