I would like to nominate :
It might be long but I hope you read it.
When I was in Dead or Alive faction, I barely know members inside the faction. So, he saw me have shit networth and not consistent taking xanax daily, and I need happy jump frequently, and barely can afford it. So he help me out by paying me 2 Happy Jump. After that, he trusted me with 1b for RR cus he casino ban and he asked me a favour to play, and I won the game, he said keep the 1b and return the 1b. He said that's for Happy Jump and get stronger and chaining more.
It doesn't stop there. He trusted me with 5b for next day to play the RR game. The best part is I got mugged when setting the new game for 575m. I said I'll pay it back. He said "nah dont mind, it happens open what you got left" . Lucky me I won the 8b pot. and he said keep 400m for training.
And then Awareness Week, I said can he loan me rabbit foot for awareness week. He loaned me for the whole month cause I got finder keepers book.
He might be poor right now but he do helps me alot.
You were sent a Rabbit Foot from
Ragtag69 19:40:26 01/01/22 (for awareness week)
You were sent $1,000,000,000 from
Ragtag69. 19:41:14 01/01/22 (for RR)
You were sent $5,000,000,000 from
Ragtag69. 22:26:42 02/01/22 (for RR)
20:02:18 - 01/01/22 You won the game of Russian Roulette against cankles winning the pot of $2,000,000,000
22:55:19 - 02/01/22 You won the game of Russian Roulette against Shenzi winning the pot of $8,849,000,000
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16257286&b=0&a=0&start=160&to=22158085 (forum awareness week u can see i mentioned him too)
p/s: You will get shit if u mug me. Cause I'm not RR player.
x77 mugged you and stole $2,623 [
view]
KrazieCuban mugged you and stole $5,169 [
view]
Alpha_Wolf mugged you and stole $14,132 [
view]
CrispX mugged you and stole $5,507 [
view]
Sgt_ROACH mugged you and stole $1,835 [
view]