Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Im sorry

Started by Gustavo_TH [2728046] on in Graveyard.

107 replies · 2.56k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 108 / 108 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Teenie [2098021]
Only for 3 days though. Tbh, I'm really not one for reporting, but there's something seriously wrong with him.
Nicotine [2440291]
Even if he gets out, I don't think it's going to take long for him to get a perma fed soon enough. He doesn't strike me as a guy who's about to change.
Teenie [2098021]
I posted this above, not sure if you saw it, but this is what he said to me in DM. I've reported it. Pretty disgusting, and def deserves more than a 3 day "questioning" ban.

Sicko
Lonestar [1151936]
I'm not posting it as it would go against the rules but suffice to say he wanted to perform sexual acts upon my person lol
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Yeah was a placeholder. I'm away currently, the officers put a quick jail time on him and messaged me about it, very well handled by the team to quickly get this guy off of the game and message me about it so I am aware, we've updated his account whilst it goes through further review, but I can't see this guy coming back any time soon if at all, I certainly plan on enjoying the rest of my holiday before giving this guy much of my time too.

Graving this thread as I can't see it being necessary.