Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spread the Love - **CLOSED**

Started by Jonicorn [2173172] on in Fun & Games.

199 replies · 4.73k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 200 / 200 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Red_destroyer [2616844]
I nominate
Nika99
She's been there for me when I need it whether it's in here or on discord I don't know this person personally but she gives me advice when I need it and is someone who listens when Im angry and rant she has been here to help me for a couple months now and has given me more advice than what I'm worth if it wasnt for her I don't know where i'd be because even without her knowing everything she gives me support and has stopped me from doing so many stupid things without even knowing I was about to. To me she deserves this.
5h4d0w [844645]
I nominate
Chuck_Norris [2544593]

Cool guys since the first interaction we had back when like a year ago he had a FC company, always making Chuck jokes, now we share similar goals that i am trying to catch up after being away for almost 7 year.

cool dude

Mentions: Chuck_Norris [2544593]

Honor_Scholar [2172892]
I nominate Gooner_Steve [292383].

He's a down-to-earth good human being. At times when things went rough from housing and passing of dear ones, the assurance and support provided amidst those times will not be forgotten. I wish there are plenty of people like him, it'd certainly make the world a better place.

- He Gives nothing less than his best in all his endeavors.
- He Will always stay by your side through the thick and thin of any situation.
- Can share your heart to him and he'd return it with enhanced energy and life.

There are plenty of Steves but there are none as Goon and Good as he.

Mentions: Steve_ [292383]

RiceWilly [903854]

KSHMR




I Nominate, the King, the Rock, the one and only Kshmr bin Badman [363463]

in truth, KSHMR, better known as 'The one and only' by his friends and day ones, has been a rock in recent months, supporting the ventures of the many, the concerns of the concerned and most importantly, the Torn players of Torn.

Not only does he go out of his way every day to brighten up not only my day but every person's day that he comes into contact with, he does it with a style that oozes culture and heritage.

Hailing from the east coast, the man is a smooth player. Working hard running his own business to support his 7 wives and kids (not sure the ratio of each), KSHMR is one of the more dedicated people in Torn. Sure, there are more dedicated people in Torn, but none more deserving.

Building on his heritage, KSHMR has taught me so much about Indian TV, music and culture. Now my alarm clock, Tunak Tunak has become a staple in my day, inspiring me to work harder, faster, stronger and better each Ye.

Did I mention KSHMR makes has been helping me overcome my obesity problem? He has been making workout videos personally for the last 18 months and I have lost 1lb. I just want to say since listening to KSHMR's workout tape, I been able to date outside the family, I got a double wide, and I rode a plane—rode a plane—rode a plane.

Don't believe me?

Take a look at these people who came in contact with KSHMR for the first time yesterday.

[image: c.tenor.com]

[image: c.tenor.com]

[image: c.tenor.com]

I love you KSHMR.

Mentions: KSHMR [363463]

Freeze_ [2489514]
God well in I had to nominate anyone it would probably be Teq [1472890]

The reason I’d nominate him is cus he rlly helped me out in torn and if it wasn’t for him I’d probably never would of done a happy jump or been where I am today in the life of torn. He’s out up with my bs like when I didn’t chain when I was supposed and he’s basically helped me since I was a newbie back from inactivity id say he’s definitely worth some winnings

Mentions: Teq [1472890]

Varides [2176530]
Jonicorn, sorry to hear about your loss. Losing something like that can be a great strain and it's never easy to move past.

I'm very tempted to nominate multiple people as I've had the great fortune of meeting some very wonderful people throughout my time on Torn but I'll narrow it down to one more recently met through the faction we share.

Epsilonson - 1283219

He's been a very active and welcoming person within our faction and is always willing to lend a hand to others. Not to mention he's organized a few different gaming sessions for a bunch of us whether we're jumping on Civ 6, Warframe, or the latest for a group has been 7 Days to Die. He's just generally a really decent person that is easy to get along with. Certainly one of those people that makes playing Torn a bit easier

Special shoutouts to the following former faction members/leaders for also being great human beings: DiabolicPickles, Pezqueen, & Krinks
And more shoutouts to existing faction members/leaders that are great as well: ekiM_, Kirby, Absinthian, & Drachoth

Mentions: Absinthian [2263711] · Drachoth [2411121] · ekiM_ [2094410] · Epsilonson [1283219] · Kirby [2094919] · Krinks [2244587] · Pezqueen [2322339] · Pickles_616 [2407528]

Rachless [2438614]
i would nominate

Rachless [2438614]

Thanks for my self for try hard and thanks to you for make this forum, god bless u mate

Mentions: Rachless [2438614]

Lady_Ramkin [2623179]
I nominate Goldilocks [2413069] because she’s OTT good people IRL, working so hard in her jobs and just such a very kind person and all around got your back ride or die.

ETA: she’s just right

Mentions: Goldilocks [2413069]

Unlucky [2472585]
I’d like to nominate GG-Extreme [2445085] , beyond being a great friend she is a great person. She’s always willing to help others out and although not being a rich player herself, she always willing to give to others.


She’s an amazing person and I’m grateful to be her friend everyday.


PS she’s also got 2 hella cute dogs.

Mentions: GG-Extreme [2445085]

SteveDaStingRay [2726144]
I nominate - X-PartyPoison-X [2699286]

She helped me every since I was a new spawn - and has had numerous opportunities to buy mug me but hasn't and has always been kind to me!

Grateful for people like this in the game!
Polarbear [78601]
I would like to nominate Ikko [1181260]

A long time torn OG of mine, we would be in IRC back in the day however after a time we both went inactive for around 7 - 8 years consecutively. Why the nomination well about 5 months ago after logging in to sus out torn and contemplate getting active, he randomly sends me a castle no ulterior motive but to give me a head start and get me active again and it worked.

Mentions: Ikko [1181260]

Shooby [2510470]
Ngl the people nominating themselves are pretty ignorant and cringe given the circumstances and that Joni is going out of her way to host an event to help and bring people together.

Read the post and participate properly, if you're incapable of doing so, please go somewhere else. It's not cute, it's not funny.
MuddBaal [2512285]
Words are inadequate for providing comfort in a situation like that and it feels wrong for me to try. I hope you have a lot of support around you to help you through.

I nominate muffenman [2002712] for being a nice dude who helped me when i started the game

Mentions: muffenman [2002712]

Satanisaaron [2635479]
Well jeez this is a bummer I have helped out several players when they were new and I have had several people also help me when. I needed it I guess ill just try and put my ow. Name in the hat!





Satanisaaron (2635479)