Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

i like guns

Started by traphatter [2707155] on in Hobbies & Interests.

39 replies · 359 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

RedDead [2637921]
I worked in the firearms industry for 10+ years (including a short stint at Barrett!) and have to admit at this point most of my "favorite" guns are for stupid reasons. Like the SIG Tac Ops I have in my profile pic - I competed in single stack with that gun for a while and I miss it constantly, someday I'll have to replace it. I want a Henry Mare's Leg more than any other gun right now (I have all the practical ones) - again, because I do. I also want a suppressed 22/45 Lite - one of the cool colored ones, and it needs a red dot - again, because I can.

For the guns I currently have, my Beretta Silver Pigeon has a lot of emotion attached to it (it was left to me by a friend who passed away) and my AR is 15 years of evolution and life and still needs more work. I have a lower that I intend to turn into an awesome F1 build that I want to get a custom anodizing on, I have it planned to look very Maliwan. The gun I use/shoot the most is my Glock 43, but that's only because it's my carry gun.

So, wait, how are we defining favorite again?
traphatter [2707155]
thank you so much for sharing. my way of defining favorite is each category of firearm so revolver, handgun, rifle, marksman rifle, and large caliber snipers. but it differs from people.
traphatter [2707155]
you said M67 frag GRENADE no M79 grenade LAUNCHER, you are the one at fault because the M79 uses 40mm grenades not the M67 frag grenade
stinkych33s3 [2333541]
My favorite, and this is probably cliché is my 10/22, its perfect, sites are great, with the scope I can hit 150 yards. Its just so much of a pleasure to shoot. As far as bigger caliber Ruger p90 45 acp is good. and I just dialed in my 308 to hit apples at 350 yards.
Bovril [2175036]
Some of my current collection, missing a handful of shotguns and a load of airguns.
No doubt an amateur effort for those outside the UK, but it's far less common in the UK to own firearms.

[image: i.imgur.com]
Feel free to laugh at the pistol, that's what we have to put up with over here to meet a minimum overall weapon length...
Bovril [2175036]
So top to bottom is:
Marlin 1894 CSS .357 magnum
S&W M&P 15-22 .22lr
Walther Gold Cup 1911 .22lr
1919 Lee Enfield SMLE MK3* .303
Hatsan Escort 12g