Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best series

Started by Yobraa [2726514] on in TV & Movies.

49 replies · 389 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
50
Discussion span
→
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

HaKuNaMaTaTa420 [2730480]
So I have watched A whole lot of series from all different genres, And my favorite one was friends for a long while and its a classic favorite for many. But recently I watched the sopranos which was recommended to me by many older friends and all are not law abiding citizens. Long story short the sopranos fu**ing rulessssss. its the top of top. 10/10. such a realistic, dark and messed up characters..so deep and filthy.. And if u decide and watch it which I strong recommend..u will need to see a shrink afterwards or u will rot lol. and the wire is the next one to watch on my list.. I have seen a little of it a long time ago.
ps. I studied film n theater so its a big part of my life, and if ur a cinema fan so hit me up n we can chat
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Was just thinking this earlier...

Netflicks or Prime need to pull their fingers out and get this shown...

Imagine series bombing all X Files series...

Oooh, suits you Sir...