You Caught Me in Your Orbit: a confession
Started by KingKongUn [2644117] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Im still waiting for Hat and Mikkas love confession
Slow news day?
qtiyd
qtiyd
op is a stan for a guy who doesn't understand the difference between an old meme and a real-life threat
e: [image: i.postimg.cc]
breaking news: local dumbass does not like being reminded he is a dumbass
e: [image: i.postimg.cc]
breaking news: local dumbass does not like being reminded he is a dumbass
qtiyd
tia hth, hmu fam
Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that wil roc wanted you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
And had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid
And in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about, his name was, it was you
Damn!
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
And had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid
And in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about, his name was, it was you
Damn!
Not sure what your point there is with this post, are you simply gloating on being able to pulloff another faction scam based on trust?
If so, it's f**ked up for those involved, but not really something new or noteworthy, except making yourself look like a prick.
If so, it's f**ked up for those involved, but not really something new or noteworthy, except making yourself look like a prick.
is this joyner lucas
Sooooo your love for that roc guy made you scam a fac? Well.. love is love i suppose
I am lost...
Two people I have not heard of, ripped off a faction for pennies and then steal Marlons posting style...
Is this a secret covert plan to bore us to death before the riffle the bodies?
Two people I have not heard of, ripped off a faction for pennies and then steal Marlons posting style...
Is this a secret covert plan to bore us to death before the riffle the bodies?
You only get an upvote for this simply because I'm listening to zim zimma by Lucas right now. Otherwise leave shady out yo mouth
Huh?
I'm not going to read that crap.
Shitty actions don't get better with shitty confessions.