Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pulling a Red (vol 2)

Started by CrazedPenguin [1055449] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 512 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
63
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
CrazedPenguin [1055449]
So after reading Chit's thread I decided to try my luck. (I just became jelaous!)

I went on to thestud's bazaar to spend my life savings already accepting that it will be a big waste of my retirement funds.
However there was a glimmer of hope in my mind that it just might be the day to get lucky.

It wasn't an armalite I was hoping for but nonetheless I'm happy.
Now it's time to grind experience on this puppy!

[image: i.imgur.com]
Patient [2131539]
I wonder how that increased critical rate stacks with merits and mods.

15% from the weapon + 5% from the laser +5% from merits = 25% crit chance?

That's pretty damn good if that is how it works.