Just being overly cautious in making sure, we both know many people around here uhhhh need a little extra help to be polite
[RW] Notorious Noobs vs The Resolute
Started by Aezur [1950769] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Fat bottoms make the world go round!
I'll take the other 25m bet that TR wins
you mean mine?
21:13:48 - 11/02/22 You were sent to hospital for 4h 45m : Hospitalized by Naro
f**k off dude. We're already the massive underdog.
f**k off dude. We're already the massive underdog.
Yeah, fair play...
20:58:57 - 11/02/22 Naro hospitalized you sending you to hospital for 4h 48m [view]
21:16:00 - 11/02/22 Naro hospitalized you sending you to hospital for 4h 58m [view]
20:58:57 - 11/02/22 Naro hospitalized you sending you to hospital for 4h 48m [view]
21:16:00 - 11/02/22 Naro hospitalized you sending you to hospital for 4h 58m [view]
People not in the war that made bets are attacking? I have 25m on my own faction and even I think that's not right. I bet in good fun, good luck NN, I mean that.
- Matzkops [2566807]
Mentions: Matzkops [2566807]
Welcome to Torn. They had a few outside hitters as well, I seriously doubt the 7 or 8 hits I made are going to change the course of the war.
Giving you the opportunity to cancel the bet because I made a few (7) hits, I didn't see this as a huge problem, but it looks like a few other people did, so I'm willing to do this to clear things up.
NN need any outside hits? Its FOC for NN =P
No need to cancel, war is war, I just personally would not involve outside people. It's torn after all, drama is the name of the game. I appreciate the offer!
At least NN are leading in meme war!
You guys are awesome! It's a pleasure
I mean a pleasure to get to know you.
GG TR. You guys really brought it. You were the better team on the day. Crazy activity, mad fast reaction speeds, great use of group attacks. Well deserved win.
You guys fought well! Thank you for the opportunity!