No, not naked people, naked graphics.
Ever wondered what a graphic looks like without filters, effects and other tricks? I'm going to post some examples here and would be interested to see if other artists want to do the same. Post your nudes!
Here is one of mine to start off, can post more when I have more time (click on any image to see full size)
This is the finished graphic
[image: i.postimg.cc]
and this is the naked version, without filters, layer effects or lighting/blurring etc
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Hurts the eyes don't it?
EDIT: BTW, this doesn't represent the workflow to get to the finished image, this is more a deconstruction of having arrived at the end and then switching off all the bells n whistles (something like 15 layers, each with own layer blending, effects, opacity, blur etc, plus some additional highlights, shadows and colours). It isn't just a bunch of images with a magic filter applied. I might post some workflow images too so you can see the stages of development
Ever wondered what a graphic looks like without filters, effects and other tricks? I'm going to post some examples here and would be interested to see if other artists want to do the same. Post your nudes!
Here is one of mine to start off, can post more when I have more time (click on any image to see full size)
This is the finished graphic
[image: i.postimg.cc]
and this is the naked version, without filters, layer effects or lighting/blurring etc
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Hurts the eyes don't it?
EDIT: BTW, this doesn't represent the workflow to get to the finished image, this is more a deconstruction of having arrived at the end and then switching off all the bells n whistles (something like 15 layers, each with own layer blending, effects, opacity, blur etc, plus some additional highlights, shadows and colours). It isn't just a bunch of images with a magic filter applied. I might post some workflow images too so you can see the stages of development