Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[RW] Dynamic Chaos II vs -Aurora-

Started by MUZZA [2440298] on in Faction Discussion.

14 replies · 325 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
40
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

MUZZA [2440298]
The ranked war between Dynamic Chaos II and -Aurora-will begin in 57 hours at 23:00:00 - 12/02/22


I thought I’d get a thread going because we’ve not been lucky enough to have one yet, let the meme war begin!


I’m wishing the best of luck to both factions and may the best faction win! Enjoy!


-Muz
_Jeff_ [67436]
My boy Muzza got that fire hardest fight to date was with them I know my boy will show up, going to be a good one lets go! ahah