Grave
Grave
Started by Negan [2066105] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 486 / 486 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 486
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Negan [2066105]
· 3 likes ·
The Saviors Family = Lots of sexytime - Plunderpants [2072034]
· 3 likes ·
Even worse than I thought! Got an inside edition of George’s Gym last training session, with JackMeHov hitting the bag. [image: i.imgur.com] - Pixelle [2671612]
· 3 likes ·
[image: media.discordapp.net]
One of the best factions I've ever been it <3
Bump
Bumpityda bitch!
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
We've got cake and concubines
I have plans to publicly assassinate you
bump
Free the nest
Bump a bitch!
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump
Bump!
bump :P
I'll bump your ass <3